Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Wow, my first blog entry...

At the suggestion of my sister, I'm starting a blog about makeup and whatever else I happen to be excited about at the moment. In my real life, I'm a middle school teacher so my brain and patience is fried most of the school year. Right now I'm in denial that school starts next week.

After spending the past few days organizing my makeup, I've realized that I have an addiction. I really don't need anymore makeup but with all the fall collections coming out, I can't resist! I'm loving the fall collections of Guerlain, Bobbi Brown and YSL. I didn't mention Chanel, but I've already purchased both lipglosses and the blush from the Venice collection. I'm also liking all the MAC quads coming out. Yes, I know I have a problem. I'm hoping to review some of the many products I have and let you know what I think!

No comments:

Post a Comment